Breakfast at Kitchen Story San Francisco
Home of the “millionaire bacon”. Always a good choice for weekend breakfast for me. See blogs from previous visits here
- Fried French Toast with Millionaire bacon and poached egg
- Vegetarian Omelette with biscuit and potatoes
Good place for a meal any time.
3499 16th St. San Francisco, CA 94114
(415) 525 - 4905
Sweetheart Cafe Chinatown San Francisco
If you are looking for dessert and snacks in San Francisco Chinatown, Sweetheart Cafe is my go to spot. They offer everything from traditional hot chinese desserts to icecream, milkshakes and crepes.
- Crepe with icecream, bananas and nuts
- Steamed egg custard, freshly made
They are open till 10pm which is good for after-dinner desserts.
909 Grant Ave
San Francisco, CA 94108
Bella Italian Restaurant San Francisco
Located in Richmond district surrounded by many Asian restaurants, Bella is Italian Trattoria with fresh made pastas in a nice neighborhood romantic setting.
- Bruschetta with tomatoes and burrata
- Gnocchi Verdi with mushroom and spinach
- Frutt ‘E Mar - Squid Ink pasta with prawns, Calamari, and mussels
- Linguini Vongole
- Linguine with Truffles
- Osso Bucco with pasta
- Veal Scaloppine with potatoes and spinach
- Their famous tiramisu dessert
The restaurant isn’t very large and reservations is recommended. Parking is available on the street but you should allow for some time to find parking given it can be a busy area.
3854 Geary Street
San Francisco, CA 94118
North India Restaurant SOMA San Francisco
North India is a relatively new add+ to a group of restaurants that stretches between Howard to Market Street on Second Street in San Francisco. Stopped by for a quick bite.
- Lamb Pasanda - Spicy Lamb curry with sliced almonds
- Dal Saag - Spinach and Lentils Vegetarian Dish
- Plain Naan
The food is good, they also do a lot of takeout business. The restaurant was also busy from the Dreamforce attendees.
123 Second Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
Brunch at Red Dog San Francisco
Brunch at Red Dog San Francisco
Red Dog Restaurant is sister to Il Cane Rosso at the Ferry Building by chef Lauren Kiino focusing on farmhouse style cooking.
Dropped by a quick brunch to check out their offerings
- Spicy Pickled Egg in beet and onion
- Crispy pork trotter sandwich with pickled red cabbage
Will return to try out their other dishes
They are also operating Fearless, a coffee shop in the same plaza that I will need…
View On WordPress
Quick Casual Dinner Umbria Italian Restaurant San Francisco
Return visit - given it is in my neighborhood it is a regular stop
Previous visit are blogged here
- Insalata Spinaci - Spinach, pancetta, goat cheese and toasted walnuts salad
- Calamaretti Fritti - Crispy Calamari with tartar sauce
- Pizza Bianca - Cheeses, procuitto, arugula, white truffle oil and parmesan cheese
Always a good neighborhood standard.
198 2nd Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
Tel: (415) 546-6985
Brunch Gaslamp Cafe SOMA San Francisco
A little neighborhood place in South of Market featuring breakfast and lunch and happy hour. Taco Tuesdays 3pm to 7pm which I need to go back to try. Blue Bottle coffee and Five Mountains organic tea.
- French Toast
- Gaslamp burger with egg
Look forward to checking out other dishes next time I visit
1599 Howard Street
Burger at Buckhorn San Francisco Metreon
Sometimes you just want a messy hamburger.
- California Burger with avocado and bacon with fries
Next time I will have to ask if they can top the burger with some thinly sliced tri-tip. If they can do it on a salad, they should be able to do it on a burger.
101 4th Street Suite#1060
San Francisco, CA 94103