Yum Yum Fish San Francisco - Fish market and sushi place
Yum Yum Sushi is a Japanese seafood store that you can buy sushi grade fish and other seafood, and they have a few tables that you can sit down and order sushi made based on what is available to sell that day.
- Real crab california rolls
- Uni, Ikura sushi
- Yellow tail sashimi
- Toro sushi
Tasty and inexpensive place for very fresh sushi and sashimi
Yum Yum Fish
2181 Irving St
San Francisco, CA 94122
b/t 22nd Ave & 23rd Ave in Outer Sunset
Brunch at Blue Stem Brasserie San Francisco
Needed a place to get a few friends together from out of town near Union Square who has some diet restrictions for brunch. Blue Stem is a place I know I can get food I like and be able to accommodate low carb diets
- Bakers Board with ham, salmon and sausages and cheese
- Smoked Trout salad with toast topped with olive spread
- Hangtown Fries - Scrambled eggs, fried oysters and hashbrowns
- Bluestem brunch burger with bacon egg avocado and hashbrowns - Messy but really really good
Yes, they do like their hashbrowns for brunch, and it is really good, and I like hashbrowns :-)
They offer brunch Saturday and Sunday, go check it out.
One Yueba Buena Lane,
San Francisco, CA 94103
Quick Japanese meal at Saiwaii Ramen San Francisco
Stopped by for a quick bite on a Sunday. Used to be a restaurant specializing in food from Macau I believe. Good sushi and ramen for a reasonable price.
- Saiwaii Ramen
- Salmon and Spicy Tuna Roll
Note: Work has been really busy and so has been weekends. Still watching up from the Las Vegas trips and food blogging. Visit my other page kleungsf.com to see what else I have been doing besides eating.
Pho #1 on San Bruno Ave San Francisco
Heard about Pho #1 on San Bruno Avenue in San Francisco (I keep mixing it up with San Bruno the city when we were discussing) from a few people and finally made it there.
- Chicken Pho - Nice consistency of noodles, good flavor on the broth
- Sea Snail noodle soup - Never heard of this dish before. Soup stock with chucks of tomatoes and tender sea snails. Delicous and unusual for me
- Vietnamese iced coffee - Strong, cold, just right.
Parking can be a bit tough during the busy times in the neighborhood. I got there early on a Sunday morning so it wasn’t too bad.
Would definitely go back for the sea snail noodle soup and try other items.
Pho # 12571 San Bruno Ave
San Francisco, CA 94134http://www.yelp.com/biz/pho-san-francisco?osq=pho+%231
Amazing meal at Joel Robuchon Las Vegas
Chef of the Century indeed well earned
Blog coming soon